Back when it wasn't 100+ degrees outside, I decided to take the boys on a hike (by myself). I strapped the baby into the Bjorn and stuck Sam with a bag filled with three water bottles and snacks that I knew he would be begging for. I would have loved to take my actual camera but I knew that would not be the best plan. I caught a few snapshots along the way though.
 |
His bag loaded down (it was pretty heavy). He was a great sport. I finally took it off his hands about 1/2 way through. |
 |
| Our attempt at a family picture. #1 |
 |
| #2 |
 |
| #3 (there were more I won't subject you to) |
 |
| We saw at least 15 deer and a baby fawn on our walk. |
 |
| Absolutely worn out. You know, he did so much walking and all! |
What a beautiful morning. And to think, this place is right in the middle of our big city. A great escape for a few hours. We will definitely go back....just probably not anytime soon if the heat stays like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment