Tuesday, September 4, 2012

July in Review

I was looking at a friend's blog the other day and it dawned on me...I haven't posted anything since June 30th (and my mom mentioned it today too). Out of character for me. We have been doing a lot of savoring around here this summer. I've been enjoying being at home (truly being at home) with my boys all summer. We have done lots of fun stuff and in general, just had fun together. Here is an attempt at summarizing July:

Lots of admiring God's beauty.

Worn out!!

Lots of pretending. Today was a Roman Soldier.

We even get the little guy involved.

IN the sandbox and loving it!

Yes, among all the fun we have, there are occasional melt downs (even in our house).

Fourth of July (actually the 3rd) at Lipscomb. Enjoying a popsicle!

Contrary to his face, Isaac seemed to enjoy the fireworks.

Independence. (and messiness)

Batman vs. Hulk

Lunches at Blue Coast with my boys.

A week at VBS (in our home church).

A week of crazy crafting with the VBS kids.

He has melt downs too.

Olympics crafting (and eating).


Preparing for the Opening Ceremony.

No comments: