Tuesday, September 4, 2012

August in Review

Okay, I feel a little better now that I've chronicled the past couple months, even if it is brief. Sometimes that's all you need. Now, I'm ready to get back into the school routine since Sam starts back to preschool TOMORROW! (not that I'm excited for him or anything)

My first fruit basket made out of watermelon. Turned out pretty good. I'll probably
post more on this on my other site at a later date.

Sam helped me (if you can call...."I want to eat more watermelon" help).

ALWAYS wants to help daddy and be around daddy!

Isaac found a new friend.

Sleeping (what he does best).

Just so happy!

Dinner outside and playing in the sandbox.

Attempting to get in the YMCA routine again.

We made it to the zoo. The first time in months. It has just been TOO HOT to go lately.

Checking out Aunt Debbie's armadillo.

A weekend with great grandma in Indiana.

A couple crashes, but he got right back up again.

What happens when you let your 4 year old make his own lunch.

we made oobleck for the first time. A big hit!

Playground fun!

Stickers, stickers EVERYWHERE!

Impromptu stop for frozen yogurt.

No comments: