Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pumpkin Farm (Take 2)

On Monday, Sam's preschool class took their fall field trip to Walden Farm. They got to do a lot more stuff than we did as a family the preceding week. Sam had a BLAST. I ended up taking Isaac too so it was fun watching both of them take everything in.

Isaac doesn't look happy, but rest assured, he had a great time. This is his typical "face" these days.

We started on a hay ride all around the farm. The kids could play an "I Spy" game while riding around.
I was concerned about Isaac falling out, thus no scenic pictures :-)


Sam and his "best friend," Angela.

Isaac loved the pumpkin picking part of the day.

"Which one will I pick?"

Sure is heavy for a 17 month old.



Maze time!!!


Still as excited as he was the first time.

He is growing so FAST!




No comments: