After our trip to the pumpkin farm, we decided to actually carve one of the pumpkins. The intention was to carve both, but we decided it was too big of an undertaking for one night. We will carve the other one. Some day. I have my idea of what I want to do with it, I'm kind of excited....it involves power tools :-)
We asked Sam how he wanted to carve the pumpkins. He started out with wanting it to be a soccer ball. Then he changed his mind to Star Wars (hint as to what Halloween and Birthday all center around). We had to narrow down the Star Wars characters...finally it came down to a storm trooper. Chris and I thought it was doable, so we undertook the challenge. Turned out pretty good if you ask me.
![]() |
| Isaac is very curious as to what daddy is doing. |
| Sam insisted on taking all kinds of pictures of the ENTIRE process. |
![]() |
| Guts....do you have 'em? (that was for you Chris) |
| Another picture. |
| Showing Isaac what's going on. |
| Are we done yet? |
| Getting in on the "helping." |
![]() |
| At one point, I looked over and I see this. Followed by spitting noises. |
| While we were carving away, Sam was making more "blue prints." This is his rendition of a Storm Trooper. |
| Now the fun begins. |
![]() |
| Not too shabby. |
| The next morning (Sam wanted to check on his pumpkin first thing out). |
| Again, no way to get a good picture of the TWO of them. |




No comments:
Post a Comment