Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside



I think it's kind of sad the things I do to my child for his "comfort." One of them being dressing him in his big winter coat to go anywhere. Don't get me wrong...I understand that it must be done, but every time I put his coat on him, I think of the little boy from the movie "A Christmas Story." As soon as his coat goes on, his arms flail up. I try to put them down, but up they go again. Luckily, we don't have too many COLD days here in Nashville to warrant the huge coat--after all, I can barely put him and the coat in the car seat together. 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just don't let him be "triple dawg dared" into sticking his tongue to a metal pole outside!

Lora said...

he's so cute in his coat though!
I'm enjoying spending time with him on Fridays too :0)