I'm blessed to be able to say that Sam still loves and adores his baby brother. Maybe too much sometimes. He can't seem to keep his hands (or feet) off the little boy.
At lunchtime most days, Sam can be found trying to keep Isaac occupied in one way or another. This day was one where he was putting "toy rings" around his arms and feet.
Sometimes he tries to "teach" Isaac, which is a good thing. This day it was the alphabet. Sam tried to get him to give him certain letters, a bit disappointed that he didn't have a clue what he was talking about.
Sunday morning before church, Sam asked if he could tell Isaac a story. It really was a sweet moment. I could hear him from the other room recounting "Jack and the Beanstalk." Sam's a pretty good story teller I must say! He kept Isaac's attention which was also a plus.
This is a video I took of them hanging out together while I was trying to get some work done. I love the fact that I am able to watch these special moments between my boys and do the work that I love to do each day!
No comments:
Post a Comment