Thursday, August 18, 2011

Vacation Bible School

At the end of July, our family was once again welcomed by the Donelson Cumberland Presbyterian Church to be a part of their annual VBS. Ever since Chris and I were first married, we have been invited to help out each summer and gladly accept the invitation. Sam had a blast last year and even asked when we would get to go back to "Jordin's church" for VBS again. This year's theme was "Hometown Nazareth." The kiddos learned all about Jesus' hometown and what it meant to grow up there.

One day, I may actually remember to take a real camera to events like this. The iphone will have to suffice this time around.

All dressed up and loving worship time! All week long and well after VBS is over, Sam asks to listen to the music. He even performed a mini-concert the other night. I may try to post a video of his "mash up."

Chris was able to take a couple nights off from work and help out in the carpentry shop. This year's task was making dreidels and whistles. (I didn't have a real job this year, I spent my time occupied with a certain 3 month old in my arms most of the evening).

Sam is hanging out with his (beautiful) friend Jordin.

The youngest member of Hometown Nazareth.

No comments: