Christmas Eve around here was quite an event. We hosted the big event at our house again this year. I made too much food, ate too much food, got to visit with my family and watch my little ones really enjoy the big day! I'm waiting for more pictures from Christmas Eve. Chris was in charge of video-ing the boys and Santa Claus when the big man made his appearance, hence, no still pictures of Santa and the boys. I'll do another post with those pictures later. We also neglected to take a lot of pictures of the opening of presents. I was too involved in making sure Isaac remained happy and that Sam was on his best behavior....and just enjoying every moment of watching them!
 |
| Sam's special gift from Santa Claus. He is really excited about his big boy bike. Sam has been too sick to play around with it so far. Hopefully in the next week or so we will be able to take it for a ride outside. (Chris and I foresee having our own bikes in the not so distant future to be able to keep up with him) |
 |
| Nothing more frustrating than not being able to get where you want to go! |
 |
| Apparently football was the main thing on the agenda that afternoon. I wouldn't know, I was busy upstairs working on my entertaining skills. |
 |
| Sam just HAD to help Great Grandma open her presents. |
 |
| Nearing the end of the evening. Isaac did really well up till we were finishing up. |
 |
| Sporting his new bike helmet. The first thing he asked Santa has the bike arrived...."where is the helmet?" Luckily mom and dad had some inside information from Santa and got Sam a helmet as one of his gifts! |
 |
| I forgot to take an up-close picture of something I made for my uncle. He composes music so I made a tree out of some of his music he has written. It turned out pretty good I think. |
No comments:
Post a Comment