Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Brand New Day

I can't possibly express how blessed I feel right now. I have been afforded the opportunity to stay at home with my boys on a daily basis. Although it isn't actually "real" to me until February 10th, I have been constantly re-affirmed by many people. Friends and family especially affirm me on a daily basis and share their joy with me. In my professional career, I have had so many people say such kind words to me. I can't help but feel that they are genuinely sad to see me go. I have worked full time since in college (many years ago now). It will be a departure from what I'm use to, but I can't help but think God has something spectacular in store for me somewhere down the road (as if being with my boys 24/7 isn't enough). Looking forward to a brand new day....


No comments: