Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning at our house was great this year. No rushing around to get anywhere in a hurry. We just got to get up at our liesure (actually, Chris and I were up and moving before Sam which was a weird thing). We got up and the boys checked out what Santa left in their stockings (since we do our big celebration and opening of gifts on the 24th).

Sam wanted to leave "Cars" cookies out for Santa instead of the Christmas cookies we made earlier. He finished al but 1/2 of one.




Yes, these are HUGE stockings. I scored and bought them really cheap at the end of last year for both the boys. Santa gets tired of trying to put stuff in their stockings and having to leave more than 1/2 of it on the couch or chair for them.


The Lego water bottle was a big hit.

As close as I could get to a picture of the two of them together.



Chris is making Isaac laugh (one of his favorite things to do).

Almost there. (I love the outstretched tongue)

1 comment:

vergne said...

Y'all are pretty lucky to have Santa come in person to your house! Isaac's stocking is bigger than he is! I'm glad you had a nice Christmas, Tracy!

Paula