Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Day (last post....I think)

After church, we went to mom and dad's for more Christmas celebrating. Somehow, Santa left stuff for the boys there too. They are lucky little kiddos. We had a great time visiting with our family from Indiana. Sad to see them go home, but looking forward to seeing them again in a few months.



Wondering when dad will get his toy free so he can play with it.


Mom had a gumdrop tree at her house that Sam and great grandma could do together. Poor Isaac in the background. He just wants to be a part of it so badly!

Sam was adamant that great grandma was putting the gumdrops on the tree incorrectly. Every time she put one on, he would take it off and put it on the "right way." They finally came to a compromise (eventually).




This is one of the "obligatory Christmas tree pictures" I talked about here. All except one grandchild was here (he was busy with his new fiancée in Indiana....priorities I guess). 

Chris' self portrait.

Mom and her girls
(Debbie, Grandma Williams and Charlotte)

No comments: