He is progressing nicely, weighing in at 16 pounds 7 ounces and is 28.5 inches tall (over the 97th percentile for those of you who care). Hopefully he will take after his mom and dad in the height category!
Monday, March 17, 2008
6 months....already???
Sam had his 4 month check up this morning. The doctor came in, sat down in front of me and asked if he was eating baby food or table food right now. I must have sat there with my mouth open wide. Given the fact that I just started feeding Sam baby food about a month ago. I didn't think that I should skip to table food quite yet (even though I'm sure he would love to get his hands on a nice, juicy steak). Seeing my mouth open wide and not hearing anything coming from my lips, the doctor backed up and then realized that Sam was only 4 months. She apologized for confusing me--telling me that just looking at him, he looks like he is 6 months old already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment