Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Beaz Makes SNOW Cream!

What happens at the Beasley home when more than 1 inch of snow falls? Your husband eagerly waits for enough snow to fall to make snow cream. All these years, I've been deprived of this tasty (I'm sure really good for you) snack. Growing up in Nashville, we didn't see too much snow growing up. Chris, on the other hand, is from East Tennessee--Cumberland County to be exact. I always remember watching Snow Bird when I was in school and this "Cumberland County" was ALWAYS out of school because of snow. Being on the plateau, they always got snow in Crossville. It wasn't till I started dating Chris that I learned about snow cream.

The other day, I decided to document his process for making snow cream. Below you will see the highlights of The Beaz at work...



2 comments:

Lisa K. said...

LOL... I hate to say this, because he looks like he's having so much fun, but I'm just not sure if there's anything right about the snow cream thing. Does he know you can buy it at Kroger??????

Anonymous said...

Tracy: Be careful of guys from east Tennessee and their recipes. If he adds any pseudoephedrine don't try it. That's a different kind of "Ice"
-Andy F