Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Cookies

Saturday morning, we were getting ready for our annual "Beazmas" celebration. In preparation, I was making and decorating cookies. Sam wondered over to the table and insisted on helping me ice the cookies. Who knows?? Maybe he will have a future in cooking decorating one day. He seemed to enjoy it...then again, it was probably all the sugar and pretty colors he was addicted to.







Sam's cookie creation....don't worry, I didn't subject any of our guests to eating his cookie. Mommy took one for the team!

One happy gingerbread man family!


2 comments:

Justin said...

Good pics, Tracy. (Actually, I guess I should say, "Good pics, Chris.") We too had a family cookie-making...but elected to destroy all photographic evidence:-)

Anonymous said...

Your cookies ended up way better than ours. Our gingerbread people ended up as crazy bloated-looking blobs! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!