Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmastime

Christmas has been a busy few days for our household. However, we are truly blessed. My extended family from Indiana traveled to Nashville again this year to be with us and Chris' family lives only 1 1/2 hours away. Traveling from one place to another wasn't as bad as it could have been! There are other posts below that chronicle our Christmas Vacation so keep scrolling down!






3 comments:

Justin said...

We really enjoyed the chance to visit with you guys over the holidays! I hope our kids didn't "traumatize" Sam too much;-)

vergne said...

The Christmas tree looks really pretty! I'm glad that Sam (and you) had a nice Christmas! Who dressed up as Santa?

Paula

Tracy said...

Paula, my brother was the trooper who dressed up for Sam this year. This is his 2nd year running. He makes a pretty good Santa I think! To keep him around the next few years, I'm going to have to be extra nice to him I think!