Thursday, March 11, 2010

MOTORCYCLE!!!

My dad got a new (old) motorcycle a couple months ago in some kind of car swap dealing....if you know my dad, you get the general idea I'm sure! Currently the motorcycle is sitting in their garage. ANY time Sam goes over there, he is SURE to hop on it with Papa! He loves that thing. The other day when we were over there, dad sat on the motorcycle with Sam and told him to turn it on, turn on the light as well as some other things. This kid has such a good memory. He knew exactly what to push and when. I hope he gets a chance to go riding with his papa some day like I used to when I was a little one! I still remember my dad's motorcycle as I was growing up and how much fun it was to ride with him! I'm glad Sam is getting a taste of it too.


I don't know what is better, watching Sam get so excited or my dad!

Here's a picture of me on the bike around 3 years old.
Here, I'm one.

No comments: