Thursday, November 17, 2011

Exploring God's Beauty

On our trip to the mountains we decided to try this hiking thing again. You may remember our less than perfect experience on the July 4th weekend. This time it was much better. The weather was beautiful. Not hot and not cold, just perfect. I have the best husband in the world! We took the hike to Laurel Falls. When we read that it is possible to take the stroller up to the falls, we decided that was a good choice for our family. Chris pushed the stroller all the way up and down the mountain. I think he was afraid that if his lovely wife was to push the stroller, her uncoordinated self may accidentally go off the side of the mountain with his treasured boys. :-)

I got to just take in the sights of God's beauty and snap pictures along the way. All in all, a wonderful day spent in the mountains with my family!







My trooper. He pushed both boys up the mountain...no easy task!











No comments: